Be sure to read the entire Race Details page in addition to this FAQ to make sure you have all the necessary info about The Enjoy Your Life Maine Coast Half Marathon & 5K!
All changes to your registration, besides the runner’s name, can be made free of charge. Simply log in to your Enmotive account to change it. Click here for instructions on accessing/creating your account.
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Yes. You may switch from one race to another as long as the race that you’re switching to isn’t already sold out. To do so, simply log into your account, here (you may need to reset your password first). Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen. Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.” Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to. You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance. If you’re switching to the half marathon then you’ll also need to enter your estimated finish time so that we may assign you to the proper start wave. If you’re switching to the marathon then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching to a shorter distance. Click here for instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
Yes! To transfer your entry to another GiddyUp event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you're all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
All sales are final. No refunds will be given, unless you are registered for a live race and the live race is cancelled by the event organizer, in which case refunds will be given in accordance with the policy outlined in the FAQ titled What happens if the event is cancelled?. A date or venue change is not a cancellation.
Yes, you may defer your registration to the following year only. There is a $10 fee to defer your registration. Requests to defer registration must be made at least 30 days prior to the event. After you've submitted your request you will receive another email with a coupon code valued at the amount that you paid initially (minus the processing fees and the $10 deferral fee). Your current registration will then be cancelled. When registration opens for the 2021 event you'll then need to register and enter the coupon code in order to receive a credit. Click here to request a deferral.
Yes. You may purchase a race jacket, mug, or hat if you didn’t when you first registered. To do so, simply log into your account, here (you may need to reset your password first). Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen. Click “View registration.” Scroll down to the bottom of the page to add items to your Shopping Cart. Click here for instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
This option has been disabled. Due to a restriction in the number of parking spaces available at the University of New England, starting in 2020 there will be a new parking and shuttle bus plan. Please read the Parking section of our website for new rules regarding parking and shuttle buses.
Yes. At both the marathon and half marathon start locations, we will offer a free bag check-in service where you may place items in a clear 1-gallon Ziploc bag. You may also rent a locker now for Saturday and it will be waiting for you when you arrive. To do so, simply log into your account, here. Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen. Click “View registration.” Scroll down the page to “Would you like to reserve a Mobile Locker Rental in advance?” add items to your Shopping Cart. Click here for instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
We will have professional photographers on the course and at the finish line taking pictures. We will send notifications to all participants immediately after the event with instructions on how to access your free race photos.
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!